Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Ebay Loot

Look at what arrived in the mail two days ago:

I just had to tear the package apart because I cannot wait to check out my loot!!!
I have been dying to try these out so I'm really happy. There are 3 kinds of BB Creams in this loot: Red Bean, Mushroom and Aloe.  There is also a Pore Serum, which I'm very excited about because I have always had a problem with enlarged pores.  The eBay seller included 2 face masks as freebies, and I'm ecstatic about that. And there is the Eye Brightening Serum that I just want to slather on my eye area the moment I saw the pack. And of course, the reason why I got the loot in the first place, the Gold Caviar Toner and Emulsion Set:

I just had to use it that evening, and I can say that I am very impressed with the results.  



The toner definitely minimized my pores.  Although, its a little heavier on the face than Olay Total Effects, I love how a little goes a long way.  Plus there are gold flecks on the toner, that makes smoothing it onto the face a million dollar experience.  Hahaha!  I would definitely use this product at night, because I'm not sure if it has SPF.  Olay has, so that would make it perfect for day use.  

There are no trial sachets available at the SkinFood store @ MOA.  I scored these from eBay.  If you buy the Toner and Emulsion from the store, you have to buy a bottle, and that would cost you about Php 1K+.  These babies only cost P99 for two sets from eBay. ;)

So far, I have used the Eye Brightening Serum, the Black Sesame Hot Mask, and the Aloe BB Cream.  Individual reviews on each of the product will be posted soon. :)

TNT!

-G

0 comments:

Post a Comment