Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Newest Addiction

I love to read!  Books, magazines, cereal boxes, flyers, posters, whatever as long as it has text and makes sense, I will read it.  I buy about 3-4 magazines per month and a couple of months ago, I read about a new magazine that ABS-CBN will be publishing from one of the local blogs that I subscribe to.  Maven Magazine is a publication that covers different issues that women face: fashion, sex, relationships, beauty, and several events around the metro.  The articles are well-written, and the layouts are gorgeous!  It keeps me updated with fashion and beauty trends but at the same time, it also provides advice on life issues that are typical of women between 20 to 40 years old, single or married.  

Img_2855
September - October 2011 Issue.  Maricar Reyes on the cover.

This is my second issue, and took me quite a while to get my hands on it.  And this was the last copy on the stand that day.  I missed the first, so I would have to visit the stores to see if I can still grab a copy of that one.  Anyhoo, it costs P120.00 per copy, and I would have to say that it is worth every peso.  

Have you read Maven Magazine?  What do you think about it?

-Gweny

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment