Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Waiting...

The online shopper in me just would not rest!

Last Saturday, when we went to MOA, we went inside the Skin Food store (which I have been dying to check out since I saw it there, but got the chance only then).  The products are sooooooo good, but the price is not something I was thrilled about.  But I was dying to get my hands on one of their line, the Gold Caviar line, the whole time!!!

So yesterday, after work, I browsed eBay, hoping to find a good deal on Skinfood products.  And guess what I found!  P99 for two sets of Skinfood Gold Caviar Toner and Emulsion trial bottles!  Isn't that a good deal?  I already sent payment last night, so if the seller is good, she would have sent it today, which means it should be here tomorrow!  I can't wait to get my hands on my loot!  Be sure to post pics here when they arrive. ;)

Till next time!

-G

0 comments:

Post a Comment