Saturday, April 23, 2011

Family Day

Last Wednesday, the whole family went to Makati for our family day.  The initial plan was to go to Park Square One, eat lunch somewhere, go to the Ukay shop with Mommy, while Dada, Daddy and Red go somewhere with toys and gadgets, meet up at Park Square One to pick up some stuff from Japan Home, and then go home.

On our way to G5 for lunch.  Red just loves to walk!

"Mommy, stop taking my picture!"

He is loving his new pair of comfy sandals. 

When I saw this shop, I just had to take a pic!  Look at the name of the shop.

It's my sister-in-law's name. :)

First two: check.  Then, Daddy had an idea.  Why not go to Makati Cinema Square?  I have never been there, but I read in a blog that there are about 7 Ukay shops there, so I was stoked!  So we went to Japan Home to pick up the stuff we had to buy, then off we went to MCS.  (Sorry for the lack of pics.  The mere mention of the name Makati Cinema Square made me lose my mind. ;))

When we got there, the first thing that popped to my mind: "I am in Dreamland!!!"  Thrift shops (Ukay) on every floor!  (Well, Starmall Alabang is still the wonderland of Ukay having more than 10 ukay stores in one roof, but MCS did not disappoint!)

I scored some stuff for myself and mom, but one of my favorite purchases that day was this:

Gladiators!

Love the fit and the height! And oh, the color, too!

I have some other stuff that I bought from one of other store there in Makati Cinema Square, but they're still in the wash.  I'll post about them next time.  One thing I'm sure about MCS, though:

Need. To. Go. Back. There. :P

-Mommy G

0 comments:

Post a Comment