Saturday, September 24, 2011

Eventful Day

Accomplished a lot of things today.  We went to SM Southmall earlier to finally get the replacement Telpad Unit from PLDT.  

Img_2859

This boy is all smiles after seeing the Toy Kingdom poster in the hallway.

Img_2860

On the way to the PLDT Service Center

Img_2861

He wanted to ride the horses, but he's not big enough for them yet.

Service was sooooooo slow, which I don't understand about Customer Service Counters in the Philippines.  How long does it take to get the old unit, check the contents, get the new unit, ready the paperwork, have it signed, and release the unit?  Surely, it would not take an hour.  But for some reason, we spent an hour there even though the Supervisor we spoke to on the phone said that the unit is ready for release.  Haaaaay...  Anyhoo, I'm still happy because we had lunch in Pancake House afterwards, and the chicken dish that I ordered was really, really good.  People who know me well are aware of the fact that good food instantly lifts my mood.  So I was a happy camper after eating.  Too bad I was not able to take any pics. :(

Img_2862

While waiting for Dada and Lolo to get the Telpad.

Before heading home, we went to the Post Office to claim my parcel from Vedette.  

Img_2865
Img_2866
Img_2867

I won the Vedette giveaway that Bestie hosted about three weeks ago, and was I happy with the shapewear that I won.  Thank you, Bestie and Vedette for a wonderful product!  I'm excited to wear it soon. 

Img_2869
Img_2871

Anyhoo, back to work for me. Yes, its a weekend but still need to work.  Just came home from S&R and will blog about that later. Ciao for now!

-Gweny

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment