Sunday, June 19, 2011

Shoelovers, this one's for you!


I really am not a shoe lover.  I would much rather splurge on clothes (which rarely happens because I go to thrift stores most of the time).  But lately, I find myself on the search for shoes to fill my shoe rack, because most of the time an outfit is never complete without a great pair of shoes (amen?).

If you are one of the many people who loves, adores, lives for shoes, head over to the NBC tent at Bonifacio Global City this coming 25th to 26th of June for the biggest shoe sale event in the Metro.  Score some really good bargains (up to 50% off on our beloved shoe brands), and find your perfect pair of flats, booties, boots, wedges or whatever type you fancy.  Check out the links below for more information.


You may also email the following addresses for more info:
thelistgroup.events@gmail.com

-Mommy G

0 comments:

Post a Comment