Tuesday, June 7, 2011

TOTD: Who just makes you feel good when they are around?

I recently downloaded an app in iTouch called 365 Topics, which basically shows me a new topic to write or blog about everyday for a year.  So, I decided to add a new feature here in my blog called "TOTD", short for Topic Of The Day.

For today, the topic is "Who just makes you feel good when they are around?"

Obviously, the answer to that would be the two most important people in my life at the moment: my hubby and our 1 year old son.


These two people are the reason why I wake up every morning.  

These two are the reason why I'm juggling work, being a wife, and motherhood.

These two are the reason why my universe evolves.  And being around the both of them just makes me feel really good.  I can be around the both of them and be my goofy self, and not worry about being judged.  And what better way to feel good than just being yourself, all pretentions thrown outside the window. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment